To say that 2020 has been a uniquely challenging year is probably an understatement!
Regardless, for many of us, it’s also been a year of new opportunities. We’ve had to learn to adapt to the changing times and embrace more technology in order to continue communicating effectively with our clients and grow our business.
As usual at the end of the year, we like to share with you a review of your accreditation ROI.
- PR opportunities
- Work opportunities
- Business building discounts
- Support & documents as required
- Affiliate opportunity to off-set annual renews
- Industry news, trends, legal, CPD information
- Connect over coffee & chat support during Covid
- Nearly 60 hrs. of content rich CPD & Business Building
- Promotional copies of How to Win Clients & Keep Them
- Fantastic feedback from our monthly coaching capability calls series
- Video & blog on safeguarding and confidentiality for coaching minors
- Book Club Review – this will become a great resource for readers & authors
- Some great master classes: Doing Business Virtually and How to Deliver Effective Webinars
- Invitation to write for our industry-based community project strengthening contributors credibility
- Discounted reciprocal coaching for students building hrs. & confidence with professionals giving feedback
- 40,000 web hits last month, proving our international reputation is growing, that means people are looking at you too!
In 2021 we already have the following lined up for you:
- The CPD & Business building theme for 2021 is SALES Sales sales. Our ICW event is almost full of sales expert speakers already
- Our complimentary Business of Coaching self-teach e-programme will be brought to life in twelve monthly one hour calls staring January (see Weekly Bulletin to register)
- We are kicking off the year with an exciting webinar from Jeremy Glyn on Mindset Priming an approach that ‘does for coaching what colour did for black-and-white television – it takes it to a whole new level’. Perfect timing to help clients who sabotage their New Year Resolutions before the end of January!