We believe that everyone has the right to be protected from non-accredited coaches, mentors and training providers (there is a separate downloadable leaflet about this). So, we believe that every coach, mentor and coach/mentor training provider must be accredited in order to practice for the safe well-being of the public.
Accreditation is our only business, that’s what makes us an authority in the coaching & mentoring industry, so we believe our accreditation levels improve the industry standard for the benefit of everyone. Consequently, everything we do is aimed at supporting and protecting everyone to get best out of their experience so they reach their full potential.
“Being IAPC&M accredited is an integral part of building my coaching business. My clients can immediately see that:
- I care about them and their welfare because I have invested time, money and energy in developing my coaching journey, and my profession;
- My accreditation offers an extra level of assurance because I’ve been recognised as being a high standard coach by my industry;
- Accreditation cements my reputation as an expert in my field;
- My practice is professionally monitored and supported by the IAPC&M;
- They can complain to the IAPC&M in the unlikely event they are not satisfied;
- Finally, accreditation holds me accountable, it keeps me on my toes to retain a high standard of coaching, plus it’s an incredibly useful differentiator when talking to prospective clients.”