Here’s a checklist for your consideration:
- Are they accredited? If not, seriously consider finding someone who is.
- What training/qualifications do they have?
- How long have they been practising?
- Who do they generally work with?
- What topics do they prefer working with?
- How do they work with their clients?
- How much do they charge?
- Can they provide testimonials?
These are just some of the key considerations worth addressing before you decide to part with your hard-earned money and invest in your chosen coach or mentor. Remember, it’s not even just about the money, you can usually get a refund, but what about the damage that can be caused by working with a non-accredited individual, that can’t so easily be put right if at all!
You may also read: