Introducing our special guest speaker, Michelle Lucas, Lead Coach and Coach Supervisor of Greenfields Consulting Limited. Michelle will share about the benefits of supervision.
This webinar is for Coaches and Mentors who are not sure about why they should invest in working with a supervisor.
During this 75-minute webinar, you will be introduced to
1. What helps to make a good coach a great one
2. Why the aspiration of being “inflow” when working with a client may not be a good thing
3. Why should we “bother” with supervision
4. What could you bring to supervision
5. How is talking to a supervisor different to talking to any other kind of practitioner
You can watch the recording of the first part here:
All CPD and business building webinars count towards your CPD log, and if you need a log to capture your key learning, you can DOWNLOAD HERE or contact rhea.VA@coach-accreditation.services.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit from watching; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.
If you’d like to find out more about the benefits and IAPC&M accreditation process, please contact us HERE now.