Noble Manhattan Coaching Ltd.
Certificate In Workplace Coaching Accredited Foundation Course - Equivalent Level 5
PO Box 2142
Weymouth, Dorset DT3 5YS
This programme aims to provide you with the theoretical understanding, the experiential knowledge, and the necessary self-awareness to equip you to undertake coaching in a range of contexts, and be able to guide others in the practical skills and understanding needed for successful one-to-one support.
This is ideal if you are a manager with significant responsibility for coaching and mentoring as part of your day-to-day role. It will also support you if you are planning to move into a development role in your organisation or start a career as a freelance coach and mentor.
5 days Classroom Training ( 3 & 2)
Other Workshop/Face to Face
• Get a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor
• Deepen your understanding of how coaching and mentoring can impact an organisation
• Be able to assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor
• Provide evidence of your own development as a coach and mentor through the qualification
• Plan your further development
• Plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring in your organisation
£2500 per person