Noble Manhattan Coaching Ltd.
Practitioner Coach Diploma Accredited Extensive Training Programme - Equivalent Level 7
PO Box 2142
Weymouth, Dorset DT3 5YS
If you are new to coaching, this course is the ideal vehicle to achieve your coaching aspirations. You will engage in the development of fundamental knowledge together with the practical application and demonstration of essential coaching skills. Whatever your ultimate goal, the solid knowledge and skills base acquired through the Life Coaching course is vital to any form or arena of coaching.
This is course is delivered in a multi-mode format providing an excellent blended learning experience.
• Book critique
• Practical Coaching
• Written work
• Study buddy groups
There are ten study modules that form an essential part of the course studies and they all provide rich content and activity to expand student's learning on the key topics that, in combination, form the core experience of being a coach.
Teleclasses provide verbal tuition from experienced and highly qualified Coaches regarding many of the important facets of coaching. The topics covered complement and expand on the study modules and provide valuable underpinning knowledge on which coaching skills are founded.
For any life coach it is the acquisition of the sensitive, powerful and insightful coaching skills that are the most exciting parts of the learning process. There will be three days of intense, highly interactive training during which students will develop coaching skills and learn how to use powerful life coach
- Residential weekend
- Distance learning
Upon successful completion of the programme you will be awarded the Noble Manhattan Practitioner Coach Diploma, an internationally recognised qualification.
You will be able to:
• Begin your own coaching practice and start making money as a professional coach
• Operate as a coach with the appropriate skills, models and mindset
• Appropriately utilise, reflect on, and explore the expanding body of coaching theory and practice
• Analytically reflect on your continuing coaching development needs and then take appropriate action to address these and develop your strengths
• Synthesise knowledge and skills in order to advance your own professional knowledge and practice.
• Work with Noble Manhattan and other coaching companies at coachi