Anna Stapleton Mental & Emotional Freedom Coach
- Accredited Master Coach
Ready To Make A Change
I am Italian but have lived in North London most of my adult life. I work on a one-to-one or group level. The wide range of experience and training enable me to support my clients, (English and Italians) to:
o Establish pathways to identify key issues which limit their effectiveness
o Identify their limiting beliefs that hinder their progress
o Identify possible causes of self sabotage
o Support and guide them on how to take responsibility for their circumstances
o Develop specific approaches and strategies that will enable them to move forward
The emphasis of my coaching is on emotional well-being. I highlight the importance of distinguishing between the logistical and the emotional elements of living a balanced life, including running a business. I have developed the “Defining Moment Coaching Process” which deals with the conditioning from the past, including the development limiting beliefs and how to avoid their negative impact. The ultimate aim is to obtain peace of mind and full self expression.
- Mental Health First Aider - Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) England
- Accredited Master Coach (AMC) - International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPC&M)
- Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner - Karl Dawson EFT Master AAMET
- Matrix Reimpring Basic Course - Karl Dawson, Matrix Reimprinting Creator, EFT Master
- Practitioner Coach and ECI Accredited Coach since 2009 - Noble Manhattan
- Participated in the Assisting Program of Landmark Worldwide from 1994 to 2017 - covered roles of Team Leader, Introduction Leader Program Coach and Introduction Leader for Teens & Young people as well as adults.
- Reiki - First and Second Level Degree in the Usui System of natural healing - Stella Kitching - Reiki Master
- 20 years experience in the HR Department of International Firm of Chartered Accountants
- 25 years as a Partner in Consultancy Practice (part time)
- 10 years with the Mental Health Trust (part time)
- Life Coaching
- Personal Growth/Development
- Relationship Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Work-Life Balance
- Health & Wellness
- Face to Face
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
I published my first book in 2017 with the Italian version in 2018; The book - Defining Moments - Reclaim Your Power & Live The Life You Love, is at the foundation of the Coaching Process that I use in my work. I have also contributed a Chapter (The Pitfalls of Expectations) to the book published in January 2019 (Being Happy at Work -The Optical Edition - THE BOOK YOUR BOSS DOESN'T WANT YOU TO READ) by Garry Kousoulou) and also contributed a Chapter to the book - HOW TO WIN & KEEP CLIENTS - due to be released shortly.
I am a mentor at a local school for Year 10 & 11 pupils (15 & 16 year old) preparing for the GCSEs exams.I am also a Practice Health Champion (PHC) with a local North London Medical Practice. This role, was set up by Altogether Better whose aim is to promote co-operation between GPs and volunteer patients in dealing with the increased demands on the NHS. My particular interest is providing information and education on the benefits of alternative wellbeing techniques such as Energy Medicine, specifically Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Mindfulness.
I love running and completed a number of Half Marathons as well as the London Marathon raising money for MIND.