Introducing our special guest speaker, Simon Spoor, Self-Awareness Coach of Spirit of the Moment, who will share how the sacred work of sharing grief opens us to our deepest love & highest joy.
This webinar is for Coaches, Mentors and Therapists desiring to hold their clients with greater presence & authenticity in a time of personal & global grief.
During this interactive webinar, you will be introduced to
- How Francis Weller’s 5 Gates of Grief relate to you, your clients, and the global situation
- How our grief can become gifts for ourselves and the world
- Allowing grief to be your teacher and guide
- Why we long for our grief to be witnessed and how important this is
- Why allowing your client’s grief to release your own leads to healing and deeper presence
- The value of conscious solitude and the maturing of our grief
Simon’s life has been a high-flying adventure around the world as performer & organiser in various creative arts and working in a wide variety of businesses & charities.
He believes only through close intimacy with our depths can we gain sufficient grounding to reach our heights. As an expert personal development & self-awareness coach, he claims loss & grief can be treasured guides showing us how to live a fulfilled life on our winding path to meet Death, the ultimate teacher on the meaning of life.
Simon’s ‘Gold Focused Coaching Program’ promises deeper connection to yourself than previously known and in this webinar, he explores some gateways & invitations to that connection that you might wish to use for your own and your client’s benefit.
All CPD and business building webinars count towards your CPD log, and if you need a log to capture your key learning, you can DOWNLOAD HERE or contact rhea.VA@coach-accreditation.services.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit from attending; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.