Introducing our special guest speaker, best-selling author and long-time Buddhist meditation teacher, Lodro Rinzler.
During this 45-minute masterclass, you will learn:
- A simple meditation practice that you can do on your own;
- On-the-spot techniques that will interrupt anxiety-producing stories;
- Ways to take better care of your mind and heart;
- How to help loved ones who are suffering from anxiety; and
- Four ways to build a consistent meditation practice.
Watch the recording here:
Lodro Rinzler has taught Buddhism for 20 years, starting when he was just 18 years-old. He is the author of seven meditation books including the best-seller The Buddha Walks into a Bar, and the co-founder of MNDFL meditation studios in New York City. His books Walk Like a Buddha and The Buddha Walks into the Office both have received Independent Publisher Book Awards. Named one of 50 Innovators Shaping the Future of Wellness by SONIMA, Rinzler’s work has been featured in The New York Times,The Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, Good Morning America, CBS, and NBC.
All CPD and business building webinars count towards your CPD log, and if you need a log to capture your key learning, you can DOWNLOAD ONE HERE.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.