“The whole accreditation process has been inspiring. Our CrISIS Schema Workshop is the culmination of years of development in the field of psychological first aid – we weren’t about to have it accredited by just any old organisation, and the IAPC&M didn’t let us down. We were seeking an accreditation process that challenged us to improve, and that’s just what we got. We already knew that we’d got a nugget of gold, and the IAPC&M helped us to polish it and have it shine even brighter! A key thing for us was the values based approach that the IAPC&M have in all they do, and that aligned well for us as a non-profit company with a deep social connection. In short, a challenging and enlightening accreditation process, which we have benefitted from enormously”.
Latest Blog Posts
- More Clients, Less Marketing: How to Create More Leads and Income by Doing LESS (Here’s what you missed)
- How To Get Accredited as a Life Coach/Mentor
- Your Coach/Mentor Accreditation Is Not Just Another Certificate!
- Use Your Voice Effectively To Attract Clients
- Learn Why Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude