Our Vision & Values
To be recognised as the leading accreditation body for professional coaches and mentors, training providers, and corporations with in-house coaching and mentoring teams.
We increase public confidence and raise industry standards by enforcing a vigorous accreditation process that ensures the quality of professional coaches & mentors.
Our values reflect what is important to us. They are a shorthand way of describing individual and collective motivations. Organisational values reflect how the IAPC&M shows up and operates in the world.
Everyone in our organisation is involved in making hundreds of decisions every day. The decisions we make reflect our values and beliefs, and they are always directed towards a specific resolve. This is represented in our Vision, Mission, and What we do.
We use our values to make decisions; we make a deliberate choice to focus on what is important to us. We demonstrate this by living our values for the benefit of everyone we serve.
- Integrity: We promote consistency, transparency and exercise moral and ethical principles in all our interactions
- Excellence: We are committed to persistently pursuing excellence
- Making a difference: Through co-operation, we develop effective practices to make a positive difference
- Contribution: Everything we do is grounded in the belief that our accreditation must be the highest possible standard and benefit everyone
- Continuous growth: We recognise our duty to meet and exceed customer’s individual needs and expectations. Through diligence, perseverance and learning we aim to become the best
- Professional Responsibility: We care about the standards of coaching and mentoring accreditation. We see it as our duty and obligation to ensure that we apply our knowledge, skills and experience for the benefit of our customers and as our contribution to society. We embrace problem solving and continuous learning.
- Accountability: We take full responsibility for what we do. We are not afraid to stand by our decisions, actions and the inclusive purpose of projects and initiatives. We also acknowledge when we are wrong.