Our chosen charities
Why International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring is Proud to Support lendwithcare
Supporting lendwithcare fits our core values:
1) Integrity: We exercise moral and ethical principles in all our interactions
2) Excellence: We are committed to persistently pursuing excellence
3) Making a Difference: Through co-operation, we develop effective practices to make a positive difference
4) Contribution: Everything we do is grounded in the belief that our accreditation must be the highest possible standard and benefit everyone
5) Continuous Growth: We recognise our duty to meet and exceed customer’s individual needs and expectations. Through diligence, perseverance and learning we aim to become the best at what we do, and help our members do the same too. So the chance to support lendwithcare entrepreneurs is a perfect fit and in time, we look forward to becoming a valuable part of their community.
What is lendwithcare?
Lendwithcare.org is an innovative way to help people in developing countries transform their future. Set up by one of the world’s leading aid and development organisations, lendwithcare.org enables people to lend small sums of money directly to entrepreneurs in developing countries to help them start or grow a small business.
Rather than receiving a one-off donation, the entrepreneurs pay the loan back to lenders, using the income from their growing business. And once repaid, lenders can choose to recycle that loan to support another entrepreneur, donate the money to CARE International UK or withdraw it.
At CARE International UK we are dedicated to helping poor people transform their own lives – with dignity. And we believe providing fair and affordable financial services is a crucial way to achieve this. Microfinance can help the poorest earn a living, grow their businesses and create new jobs, pulling whole communities out of poverty.
From just £15, lendwithcare lenders can play a direct part in this important work, as well as have the satisfaction of choosing who they would like to help and seeing their supported entrepreneur turn their business plan into a reality.
7 Days of Rest is an annual global event that takes place the first week of every year. The aim of the event is to begin the new year by co-creating a global unified field of intention and experience dedicated to the healing and replenishment of the planet and all its...
Dear Members, I am happy to announce that the International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPC&M) is a partner of Foundation for Development of Emotional Intelligence in conducting of Second International Conference for Emotional...
Today the world is in crisis. Greta Thunberg respectfully challenges governments and us to do more - we are not ‘doing enough’ about climate change; instead, we sit back watching our world burn. We recognize and salute her passion and commitment – and wonder what we...
The International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring is the leading accreditation authority for professional coaches.
IAPC&M is the industry authority for accrediting coaches, mentors and coaching courses world-wide. They are the only IRCM (British Ombudsman) approved accrediting authority, providing end-users the trust needed to confidently work with members who have had their training, qualifications, experience vigorously authenticated and validated. Additionally, the IAPC&M offers both professionally accredited practitioners and the public a recourse if something goes wrong.