Our chosen charities
Why International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring is Proud to Support lendwithcare
Supporting lendwithcare fits our core values:
1) Integrity: We exercise moral and ethical principles in all our interactions
2) Excellence: We are committed to persistently pursuing excellence
3) Making a Difference: Through co-operation, we develop effective practices to make a positive difference
4) Contribution: Everything we do is grounded in the belief that our accreditation must be the highest possible standard and benefit everyone
5) Continuous Growth: We recognise our duty to meet and exceed customer’s individual needs and expectations. Through diligence, perseverance and learning we aim to become the best at what we do, and help our members do the same too. So the chance to support lendwithcare entrepreneurs is a perfect fit and in time, we look forward to becoming a valuable part of their community.
What is lendwithcare?
Lendwithcare.org is an innovative way to help people in developing countries transform their future. Set up by one of the world’s leading aid and development organisations, lendwithcare.org enables people to lend small sums of money directly to entrepreneurs in developing countries to help them start or grow a small business.
Rather than receiving a one-off donation, the entrepreneurs pay the loan back to lenders, using the income from their growing business. And once repaid, lenders can choose to recycle that loan to support another entrepreneur, donate the money to CARE International UK or withdraw it.
At CARE International UK we are dedicated to helping poor people transform their own lives – with dignity. And we believe providing fair and affordable financial services is a crucial way to achieve this. Microfinance can help the poorest earn a living, grow their businesses and create new jobs, pulling whole communities out of poverty.
From just £15, lendwithcare lenders can play a direct part in this important work, as well as have the satisfaction of choosing who they would like to help and seeing their supported entrepreneur turn their business plan into a reality.
Now is always the right time to support those less fortunate than ourselves.
We have nominated Lendwithcare as our charity of choice.
Did you see Lendwithcare featured in the Guardian? If you missed it click the button below to read the article.