Jerri Udelson created ICW in 1999. The logo above was designed by Thomas Leonard, one of the pioneers in the coaching field, in 2001. He was also one of ICWs earliest sponsors.
IAPC&M celebrates ICW 20th anniversary by supporting a dedicated week of coaching events, seminars, workshops and training. All offered by the highest calibre speakers and expert trainers, resulting in an exceptional week of CPD opportunities around the world.
IAPC&M, COO, David Monro-Jones said “Every coach who is professionally trained, certified and accredited is a valuable ambassador for our industry. ICW is an excellent opportunity to educate, encourage and empower the public, sometimes in an entertaining way, to embrace the powerful results achieved through individual , team and business coaching. So, every day is the perfect day to be the best coach you can possibly be. ICW provides us an additional setting for raising the profile and professionalism of our industry”.
Jerri asks that you share how you will participate
Team coaching International (TCI) train coaches to become team coaches. So, if you like me are wondering ‘what are the differences, and benefits of team coaching compared to any other coaching (other than the obvious ones such as earning more money by working with more clients), you can find out more here https://youtu.be/7QcabeANA-Q. Join us for another IAPC&M meet-up, this time with John Sandahl and Katrin Windsor of TCI who share:
- Who is TCI
- What is team coaching?
- Benefits of becoming a Team Coach
- How is it different from individual coaching?
- What does a typical team coaching engagement look like?
- How to shift from 1:1 Executive Coach to a Team Coach?
To find out more about John’s own journey into TCI, you can hear him chatting to David Monro-Jones, IAPC&M COO here https://youtu.be/ho_d4VNGSpI
IAPC&M receive a discount on the next UK based Master Class as follows:
|The Master Class||April 5-7, 2019
Fri – Sat – Sun
Discover the Foundation of Personal and Professional Success with CRG’s Expertly Designed eCourse
Having met many of you in a recent business building conference call, you asked about my book Why Aren’t You More Like Me? which I’ve now turned into an exciting e-course. In it you’ll learn how it will help you and your clients by creating more effective relationships.
You can get started right here, right now here:
The first 10 to respond will also receive a comprehensive coaching session worth $750.
Limited Time Offer » 50% Discount « $297 – Now Only $147
Register now and let’s get started!
14 Life Changing Lessons
Once you figure out who you are, your whole world starts to change!
• Personal Style Indicator (PSI) Assessment Included (Value $45)
• Once completed you get your own personalized 20-page
Personal Style Indicator Assessment Report
• 6 Hours of Easy to Digest Training Videos
• 14 Simple Modules
• 21-page PSI Models Workbook
• 9 Short and Fun Quizzes
• And Your Personalized Certificate of Completion
Exclusive Learning at Your Own Pace
This eCourse is designed to show you exactly how to improve your life through mastering your
self-awareness. Enroll now to get complete access to video lessons along with an exclusive content only available in this course. Learn at your own pace on mobile or desktop. Do it in 8 hours, or 8 weeks. The choice is completely yours!
“You can’t live a perfect day until you do something for someone who will never be able to repay you.” – John Woode
The IAPC&M is the leading accreditation body for professional coaches & mentors. With that in mind, Sales & Marketing director, Dawn Ann Campbell, shares five simple, yet effective tips that you can apply immediately to your everyday routine that will help make your days as productive and enjoyable as they can possibly be!
- Start the day happy – decide that when you open your eyes in bed each morning, the day ahead of you is going to be your best day yet. Then set out to make that happen. If you put on a smile in the morning (even if you’re not feeling happy) it’ll trick your brain into thinking you’re happy and work to improve your mood for the day
- Don’t hold yourself back – ignore your inner critic and get out of your own way. It’s better to do something and face mistakes along the way than to never do anything at all. Holding yourself back does nothing but create regret and discourage you from completing future projects
- Have a positive attitude – practice PMA (positive mental attitude) and find ways to maintain your PMA throughout the day. If there’s something, or someone, that gets you down, try to eliminate it from your everyday life. A positive attitude is the first step when it comes to starting a new project, big or small. If you say you’re going to succeed, the chances of your guess coming true are greater
- Surround yourself with the right people – stay away from negative people as they can drag you down if you’re not self-aware. We’d like to think that family, friends and colleagues have our best interests at heart, sadly that’s not always the case, so choose who you hang out with wisely
- Play nice! – whether or not you believe in karma, being the best version of yourself pays dividends. Smile more, be kind to everyone, and encourage others who are less fortunate than yourself. This will not only make you feel good about yourself, it’s also good for other people and puts everyone in a positive mood!
Christmas isn’t usually about restraint, so many of us experience huge amounts of unnecessary stress in the New Year. Especially when our bank / VISA statements comes through the post, which often leaves us wishing we hadn’t been quite so extravagant!
Fiscal responsible can start at any time of the year. Here is our quick and simple strategy to stay on top of your finances, stay out of debt and manage your money better in 2019:
1. Set a budget now – be it weekly or monthly. Just take a clear look at where you are now, what your income is versus your outgoings and start from there. Don’t forget to factor in additional seasonal costs and expenses, and don’t forget to consider putting something aside in your ‘rainy day’ fund
2. Keep things in proportion, especially when buying gifts – don’t let yourself get overwhelmed or go into debt by living within your means, and don’t worry about competing with siblings and or friends
3. Don’t let consumerism get on top of you – the media are very clever at parting you from your hard earned cash – don’t fall for it. ‘Stuff’ does not make you happier, healthier or wealthier, but it does make shareholders of shops happier and wealthier!
4. Use actual cash – keep it real, literally. It’s all too easy to lose the plot, overspend and get carried away when we’re spending on-line and making virtual transactions; parting with paper money helps you keep track of your outgoings
5. Try giving in different ways – it doesn’t have to be all about expensive commercial gifts. “Upcycling” is the fashionable trend that keeps on giving: reusing, recycling and buying from charity shops makes financial sense and just helps you feel better about yourself too.
In the event you do find yourself way over your head financially, please don’t suffer alone, seek professional help. Talk to your bank and other support services that are available to help get you out of debt and back on track.
Finance coaches can also help you with revaluating your values, habits and attitude around handling money. Protect yourself by making sure you work with a properly trained, experienced, insured and accredited practitioner.
Business opportunity requiring investment and commitment from partners to work with RunAGood.com for maximum results in 2019 and beyond.
Ideally suited to self-employed individuals who are already comfortable with coaching and mentoring in a business environment.
RunAGood.com resources enable their trained business advisers to carry out high speed analysis, forecasting, planning and implementation within ten minutes with any client.
RunAGood.com is offering IAPC&M accredited business coaches & mentors a useful credibility builder to acquire new clients and greatly increases fee income for their time and services.
Training entry level (Bronze) is £99+ VAT which is 100% repaid by appointing the first monthly subscription client. Training is reduced by 50% for IAPC&M accredited members.
See more here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGDGu-2pB4Q
PowerPoint presentation available for even more detail about the benefits of this training and ROI.
To find out more contact:
150 seconds of insight, presented by David Klaasen, “Most teams are dysfunctional. Yet it doesn’t have to be that way. This short video explains how to build more effective teams by following five simple principles”.
“You too can digitalise and monetise your services and products” says Peter Thomson, ‘The U.K.’s Most Prolific Information Product Creator!`
Peter has been successfully digitalising his products and teaching others how to do the same for nearly 30 years. So, if you want to mirror excellence, from someone in our industry, now is you chance to learn from the best in the digital marketplace!
Additionally, Peter offers listeners access to his Achievers Club for only £5 or $7 for the first month – check it out here http://bit.ly/2KYuPlQ
In the meantime, listen to the IAPC&M master class with Peter and boost your business – fast!