International Coaching Week (ICW), is an initiative set up 21 years ago, by Jerri Udelson, it’s her legacy to all of us. That’s right, no-one owns ICW – it’s yours, it’s mine, it’s everyone’s to enjoy!
For obvious reasons, 2020 will be a virtual event. Meaning this year is more important than ever since many of us are experiencing isolation during the current lockdown; it’s a great opportunity to connect and learn together. Consequently, the IAPC&M are making all their CPD and business building webinars freely available to all during the 4th – 8th May, so please feel free to share.
Introducing Special Guest Speaker Jennifer Britton who is going to discuss how to have effective virtual conversations.
Who is your ICW webinar for?
This webinar is open for everyone who is taking their business online.
What will attendees learn:
- How you and your client can benefit from virtual sessions
- Techniques for managing an effective engaging virtual session
- Core skills required to conduct effective virtual conversations
- How to avoid death by conference call mindset
- Why moving from the ‘real world’ to the virtual realm is going to be the ‘new normal’ and how you can achieve this
- Essential elements such as technological platforms
- Cultural Differences
Someone on the call will receive a complimentary signed copy of Jennifer’s book!
Jennifer Britton, founder of Potentials Realised, is an award-winning international coach, author and trainer. An expert in group coaching and team development, she is a performance improvement specialist. (See here to learn more about Jenny.)
All ICW CPD and business building webinars count towards your CPD log.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit from attending; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.