Introducing our special guest speaker on How to Master the Sales Process in an Ethical and Dignified Way, BizLife360 Founder, Michael Charest.
This masterclass is open to all coaches and solopreneurs that want to take their business to the next level.
In this 45-minute masterclass, you will learn:
✓ How to rethink your approach to sales conversations
✓ A six-step sale process that fosters authentic connections with your prospects
✓ Sales conversations in a safe environment before trying it with your prospects.
Watch the recording here:
Watch the recording of Michael’s other masterclasses here:
- Marketing is NOT a Dirty Word!
- Time & Action Mastery Blueprint: How To Spend Your Time To Create & Sustain a Thriving Coaching Business
In answer to delegate questions, you’ll find even more sales & marketing-related answers here:
- IAPC&M business of coaching is a complimentary self-teach e-programme, backed up with a monthly drop-in clinic with Nikki
- Additionally, you’ll find plenty of material in the secure members are topics such as calculating your worth and creating a niche, how to ask for your invoices to be paid which we know is an issue for some previously employed people
- We also have a testimonial template in the secure members’ area, making it even easier for people to respond to your request for a testimonial
- Great idea to create the 1-min bio by way of an introduction. I’m a holistic practitioner, so work with clients who want to add life to their years and years to their life, so perhaps expand your Joint Venture options to include holistic practitioners and people like our speaker – just a thought ????
- Yes, contracting is key to measuring expectations, see how we covered it here
Michael Charest was inspired to begin his coaching career in 1998 after reading “The Portable Coach” by Thomas Leonard, the founder of ICF, CoachU, Coachville, and much more in the coaching world.
He worked with Thomas Leonard, managing his “Millennium Tour” and travelling across the country to meet thousands of coaches. He discovered that most of these coaches struggled to build their businesses, and he wanted to help. Michael is passionate about helping coaches so they, in turn, serve the clients and make the impact for which they are destined. He has helped over 500 private and 2.000 group clients grow their businesses, spoken to 45 ICF Chapters, three International Coaching Conferences, 11 NSA Chapters, and a Worldwide Conference in NYC.
All CPD and business building webinars count towards your CPD log, and if you need a log to capture your key learning, you can DOWNLOAD ONE HERE.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.
IAPC&M (USA offices)
ECI Accreditation Limited
6901 Okeechobee Blvd D5-123
West Palm Beach Florida 33411