I work with adolescentes and find a lot of value from this presentation, thank you. – Erika Quezada
Enormous THANK YOU to you and Rachela for such an interesting and absorbing Webinar – omg! I am giving some serious thought to ‘that Diploma course’ and plan to have a word with Ian about it in due course – Collette
Rachela Leonello is an IACP&M accredited Master Coach and is the MD and Lead Trainer for the School Wellbeing Alliance and the lead academic for Noble Manhattan Ltd’s certificate and diploma training courses in child, adolescent and school coaching. She is also a qualified mentor and supervisor to student and qualified coaches, mindfulness teachers, and is an experienced, registered psychotherapist, and counsellor with the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP). Rachela has worked in some of the UK’s leading schools and trusts. She is currently the Head of Wellbeing for Wetherby Senior School and also runs a private coaching, counselling and psychotherapy practice and consultancy.
Watch the other webinars during the International Coaching Week:
- 3 Reasons Why Coaches Stay Broke Forever
- Write From Your Heart & Discover Your Author Voice
- Becoming an Infopreneur is More Important Than Ever!
- Coaching Through COVID-19 and Beyond
- The “Spirit” in Coaching – Becoming a Warrior of Light
- Masterful Coaching Secrets No One Tells You
- 5 Mistakes that Can Stop You Achieving Your Goals and How to Avoid Them
- How Photography Enhances the Coaching Experience
- How to Gain the CoachVantage in a Noisy Digital World