Starting tomorrow I will challenge my self to follow the balanced plate principles. I’m grateful for this inspiring presentations. – Dina Lazarova
Very helpful, thank you! – Michelle Thole
Please contact rhea.VA@coach-accreditation.services to ask for a copy of Marcelle’s 10 Steps to Flourish mentioned in the webinar
1) Mindset and renewing emotions
- Daily activities which lift your spirits and bring you joy
- Compassion, care, appreciation
- Daily brain dump and “what do I need?”
2) Motivation and Purpose
- Why am I prioritising my health?
- Who else will benefit?
3) Mechanics and daily habits
- Follow balanced plate principles
- Less sugar
- More “Jerf” – Just Eat Real Food
- Prioritise “Serf” – Sleep, Exercise, Relaxation, and Fun
Every day, focus on your purpose. Remember why you do what you do. We don’t get burned out because of what we do. We get burned out because we forget why we do it.
Watch the other webinars during the International Coaching Week:
- 3 Reasons Why Coaches Stay Broke Forever
- Write From Your Heart & Discover Your Author Voice
- Becoming an Infopreneur is More Important Than Ever!
- Coaching Through COVID-19 and Beyond
- The “Spirit” in Coaching – Becoming a Warrior of Light
- Masterful Coaching Secrets No One Tells You
- 5 Mistakes that Can Stop You Achieving Your Goals and How to Avoid Them
- How Photography Enhances the Coaching Experience
- How to Gain the CoachVantage in a Noisy Digital World
CLICK HERE to get a copy of the ICW CPD Log