Introducing our special guest speaker, Eric Maisel, American Psychotherapist, Teacher, Coach, and Author, who will share about Everything You Need to Know About Coaching Creatives.
This 2-part webinar is for coaches who work specifically with creative and performing artists like writers, visual artists, craftspeople, musicians, actors, and others.
During this interactive webinar, you will be introduced to
1. The twelve main challenges that creatives face;
2. Top tactics for meeting these twelve challenges;
3. Overcoming creative blocks and everyday resistance;
4. The power of daily practice in the lives of creatives;
5. Beating the creatives blues;
6. Mastering creative anxiety;
7. Creativity and the power of addiction;
8. Top cognitive strategies in working with creatives;
and plenty more!
Please register here:
Eric Maisel, Ph.D., is the author of 50+ books, including Coaching the Artist Within, Unleashing the Artist Within, The Van Gogh Blues, Fearless Creating, Inside Creative Coaching and The Creativity Workbook for Coaches and Creatives. He trains creativity coaches, maintains a worldwide coaching practice, but is happiest rolling on the floor with his grandkids.
All CPD and business building webinars count towards your CPD log.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit from attending; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.