Introducing our special guest speaker on The Life Purposes Coaching Model, American Psychotherapist & author of more than 50 books, Eric Maisel.
This masterclass is open to all coaches who work with clients on issues of life purpose, meaning, motivation, productivity, and/or goal-setting.
During this 75-minute masterclass, you will learn:
- The paradigm shift from “life purpose” to “life purposes”;
- How clients can be helped to identify their life purposes;
- How clients can be helped to live their life purposes;
- The intimate relationship between life purposes and coaching goals; and
- How the life purposes coaching model deepens the coaching experience.
Watch the recording here:
Here’s what you missed so far:
- Part 1: Busting the Mental Disorder Paradigm: What Every Coach Should Know
- Part 2: Your Three Personalities: What They Are And How To Use Them
Eric Maisel is the author of 50+ books, among them the recent Inside Creativity Coaching, The Power of Daily Practice and Lighting the Way and the forthcoming Redesign Your Mind. His Psychology Today blog “Rethinking Mental Health” has had 3 million views and he also blogs for Thrive Global, Fine Art America, and the Good Men Project. Dr. Maisel founded the profession of creativity coaching, trains creativity coaches, leads workshops nationally and internationally, and maintains a worldwide creativity coaching practice.
You may also be interested in these webinar recordings of Eric Maisel:
All CPD and business building masterclasses count towards your CPD log, and if you need a log to capture your key learning, you can DOWNLOAD ONE HERE.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.