Introducing our special guest speaker on Your Three Personalities: What They Are and How to Use Them, American Psychotherapist & author of more than 50 books, Eric Maisel.
This masterclass is open for all coaches interested in understanding a simple, powerful picture of personality that can be used with clients to help them gain self-awareness, increase motivation, and promote change.
During this 75-minute masterclass, you will learn:
- About original personality and the secrets of natural endowment
- How we stiffen into our formed personality
- About available personalities and how to use our freedom to grow and change
- About the power of personality upgrades
- How to use the three-personality model in session.
Here’s what you missed so far:
Eric Maisel is the author of 50+ books, among them the recent Inside Creativity Coaching, The Power of Daily Practice and Lighting the Way and the forthcoming Redesign Your Mind. His Psychology Today blog “Rethinking Mental Health” has had 3 million views and he also blogs for Thrive Global, Fine Art America, and the Good Men Project. Dr. Maisel founded the profession of creativity coaching, trains creativity coaches, leads workshops nationally and internationally, and maintains a worldwide creativity coaching practice.
You may also be interested in these webinar recordings of Eric Maisel:
- Everything You Need to Know About Coaching Creatives (Part 1) – CLICK HERE
- Everything You Need to Know About Coaching Creatives (Part 2) – CLICK HERE
- Kirism for Coaches – CLICK HERE
- Creating a Sustainable Coaching Business – CLICK HERE
All CPD and business building masterclasses count towards your CPD log, and if you need a log to capture your key learning, you can DOWNLOAD ONE HERE.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.