Find an Accredited Training Course
In our training course directory, you will find IAPC&M-accredited training courses for coaches or mentors. All are checked and approved by the International Authority for Professional Coaches and Mentors (IAPC&M).
Advanced PowerDialogues℠ Accredited Foundation Training Course - Equivalent Level 4
2080 S. Undermountain Rd
Sheffield, MASSACHUSETTS 01257
This is NEXT LEVEL ATTITUDINAL BOOTCAMP…
Imagine becoming so clear in your own thinking that you could identify your emotions and limiting beliefs quickly and astutely… this skill allows you the cognitive flexibility to break through your own attitudinal limitations, so that self-change becomes easily attainable and even fun!
The type of self-mastery you’ll gain in this program allows you to become the ultimate student of yourself, accessing all the answers you will ever need (your own answers,) which puts you in the driver’s seat of creating your own life experience and happiness.
In Advanced PowerDialogues, you will get:
- Five full days (6 hours per day) of live, interactive sessions with our Senior Option Institute Teachers and Trainers.
- Attitudinal clinics – each with a specific area of focus, customized to teach you core concepts of the Advanced Power Dialogue process.
- Experiential hands-on focused input from our teacher trainers, where you’ll receive ongoing feedback and learn as you go.
- Advanced level practice of your dialogue skills, both during and in between the live sessions.
- Mentoring review sessions with senior teacher trainers. Deep dive into dynamic group reviews of your recorded dialogue sessions to enable you to increase your skills.
Join us for this FULLY IMMERSIVE training, whether you use it to enrich your own life or to augment your career in serving others.
- Distance learning
- Mastering this type of self-studentship is also the pre-cursor to honing your listening skills with others, being able to REALLY HEAR those you work with or care about and ask loving, non-directive questions to help them find their own answers. This is invaluable if you work in the service industry, or want to help other people in your everyday life.
- Become part of a community of sincerely dedicated students, awesomely committed to their own self-mastery and/or the desire to help others find their own answers.
Approx. 43 hours
30 hrs of live training + approx. 10 hours of preparatory study review + minimum of 3 hours of additional practicum with a classmate.
*This is the second training program for those interested in becoming a Certified Option Process Mentor.
Pre-Requisites for attending Advanced Power Dialogues are:
Completion of The Option Institute’s PowerDialogues program.
If it’s been more than 5 years since you attended PowerDialogues, please call 413-229-2100 to discuss options.
Five days of LIVE Sessions via Zoom
May 15th, 16th, 18th, 22nd & 23rd, 2023
Live Session Times: 9am-12pm & 1-4pm EST (UTC -5)