Find an Accredited Training Course
In our training course directory, you will find IAPC&M-accredited training courses for coaches or mentors. All are checked and approved by the International Authority for Professional Coaches and Mentors (IAPC&M).
Dr Liz Sparkes
Transformation & Heart-based practices Diploma Accredited Intermediate Training Course - Equivalent Level 5
Stourton, warwickshire CV36 5HG
What happens when you start to view the world through your heart?
Opening up to more of your true potential. Instead of looking outside for what we need, heart-based meditation brings us strength from within. Moving back to our true nature and awakening the warmth that has always been there. Developing a strong intuitive trust and ability to perceive at a deeper level of insight.
Over time we build up barriers and blocks to the heart. Compassionate transformative practices and insight meditations supports the gentle melting away of blocks and barriers.
This course will allow you to develop an in-depth understanding of transformational insight practices, healing visualisations and heart based meditation for your own development and/or to guide others.
The course is designed to enable trainees to leave with the confidence, skills and knowledge to work as an independent practitioner coach. Many people take this course purely for personal transformation and change, without necessarily wishing to coach others.
The course is comprised of 8 modules.
These are delivered face to face and online.
The training is highly experiential and based on transformational coaching which encourages trainees to work deeply on themselves through daily practices, journaling and self study between sessions.
The course is supported by theory. Including psychology, science, meditation, spirituality and coaching.
By the end of the course trainees will:
Achieve a recognised Level 5 Award.
Be able to apply for accreditation with IAPC&M to be an Accredited Practitioner Coach (APC) through the recognised training provider route.
Have a confident ability to coach clients in groups or one to one.
What trainees gain:
• Insight and learning centered around transformational practice and meditation.
• Confidence to develop a professional relationship with the client.
• Experience a personal journey of self reflection and change.
• Techniques and practices for healing, change and insight.
• Understanding into the deep shifts and changes experienced through personal practice.
• Understand the key aspects to being an authentic coach
Who is this course suitable for?
- Those wanting to go through self exploration and transformation.
- Coaches, psychotherapists, trainers, meditation facilitators who want a deeper practice and skillset.
- Professionals who are already in a position of supporting others, this may include nutritionist, energy healer, personal trainer, wellbeing practitioner, yoga teacher, holistic therapist.
- Those wanting to experience change and to develop spiritually and intuitively.