Find an Accredited Training Course
In our training course directory, you will find IAPC&M-accredited training courses for coaches or mentors. All are checked and approved by the International Authority for Professional Coaches and Mentors (IAPC&M).
Noble Manhattan Coaching Ltd.
Practitioner Coach Certificate Accredited Intermediate Training Course - Equivalent Level 5
PO Box 2142
Weymouth, Dorset DT3 5YS
This is a great place to start your journey into the world of coaching, providing you with essential coaching theory, knowledge and practise. Not only is it a qualification in its own right, but it also fits seamlessly with the Diploma, thus reducing the time and cost if and when you decide to take the next step.
The Certificate course has been designed to accommodate people who require a shorter coach training programme that nevertheless delivers a robust level of content. There is absolutely no compromise on quality and you will participate in both theoretical study and practical experience.
This course is for you if:
- you are new to coaching and are eager to start learning
- for some reason you are unable to commit to the Practitioner Coach Diploma but still want a course that develops knowledge and skills you can use with family and at work
- you want flexible learning
- you want to have the option of being able to progress your studies at a later date
- you want training from the best company in the industry.
- Distance learning
Upon completion you will be a qualified Noble Manhattan Certified Coach.
Results for learners
• Learners will know how to review and build the context, strategy, culture and processes for coaching and mentoring at a senior and strategic level
• Understand and analyse different coaching and mentoring models and their impact
• Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of coaching and mentoring in an organisation
• Critically review their own communication skills, emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills and values, to assess their competence as a coach or mentor