Find an accredited training course
Noble Manhattan Coaching Ltd.
Executive and Corporate Coach Diploma Accredited Comprehensive Training Course - Equivalent Level 7
PO Box 2142
Weymouth, Dorset DT3 5YS
This qualification is designed for senior managers or HR/OD professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring, or to establish coaching on an organisational level. It's also for professional coaches and mentors seeking to enhance and accredit their experience with a nationally recognised qualification.
You will learn a practical step-by-step approach that supports your understanding and development as a coach in the business and corporate environment.
In addition you will look at a practical approach to the world of leadership and what it takes to be a competent coach of leaders. You will explore material that considers the individual and what it takes for them to perform better within their organisations, and explores the relationship between the day-to-day behaviour of leaders and what might be the psychological “drivers” that underpin these behaviours.
Having established a good foundation of knowledge of coaching in the workplace, you will focus on 4 main areas which are prevalent in the business environment. Produced in self study format, these highly interactive modules are designed to consolidate and increase your learning whilst offering the flexibility and portability to facilitate learning that fits around your existing lifestyle and business commitments.
Organisational Culture and Managing Change
- Residential weekend
- Distance learning
Results for learners
• Learners will know how to review and build the context, strategy, culture and processes for coaching and mentoring at a senior and strategic level
• Understand and analyse different coaching and mentoring models and their impact
• Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of coaching and mentoring in an organisation
• Critically review their own communication skills, emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills and values, to assess their competence as a coach or mentor
• Plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring contact with clients at a senior and strategic level
£3,997.00 + VAT