Find an accredited training course
International Academy of Mentoring and Coaching PVT Ltd (IAMCasia)
International Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring Practice Accredited Short Course - Equivalent Level 4
129/1, Nawala Road, Narahenpita
Colombo, Colombo 00500
This course is for Human Resoruce Managers, Free Lance Trainers, Medical, Banking, Tourism industry staff, Lecturers and facilitators as well as for Coaches/Mentors for of in-house organzations and people who are looking for a rewarding career in Coaching and Mentoring.
• Understand Coaching/Mentoring impact on your teams/families
• Learn models of Coaching/Mentoring to maximum effectiveness
• Use tools and techniques for Coaching/Mentoring for efficient results
• Plan and prepare for Coaching/Mentoring success
• Know your own self in depth, apply learning skills and techniques for changing a chosen area/situation in your personal or professional life
The Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring practice gives you a wonderful overview to these important skills that can transform your career as well as your personal and family life. The course is fully accredited for its international quality by IAPC&M and delivered by accredited Coaches. Course duration is 60 hours, classroom type delivery 24 hours and practical experience gaining 36 hours. The project component gives you an opportunity to apply learned tools and techniques first hand for deepening the learning and turn around an area chosen by you.
All assessments are marked by internal assesor as well as independent assessor to maintain the standards.
- Distance learning
Certficate is issued following assessments and course completion.
The course entitles you to apply for the IAPC&M Practitioner level accreditation under accredited route with acquired 60 hours experience.
- APAC (Asia-Pacific)
- IMEA (India, Middle East and Africa)
- MEA (Middle East and Africa)