Find an Accredited Training Course
Coaching with Eileen
Get Out Of Your Own Way Concepts Coaching Certificate Accredited Short Training Course - Equivalent Level 3
Eileen McCotter Davies
PO Box 15113
Birmingham, West Midlands B2 2NJ
This Holistic Coaching Certificate is for individuals who love personal development and are curious about why you do what you do, and you wish to understand more about what drives your and your clients beliefs, thoughts and habits.
You will discover:
- Expert Coaching Techniques so you can help your clients to get out of their own way.
- Coaching techniques that will help you to become your own coach so you can also get out of your own way whenever you feel stuck.
- How the Ego (brain) works so that you can understand why you and your clients do what you do.
- To Identify Your Own Skillset so you can realise your potential and get what you want in your career, relationships, finances and more.
- How to be the best version of yourself and know how to bring out the best version in others.
- Why habits are so resistant to change and how we can solve this.
- How to stop self-sabotaging cycles so that you and your clients can achieve your goals.
- How and work with the inner critical voices.
- How to become your own best friend and speak to yourself respectfully (quit
- Distance learning
You will benefit from advancing your skillset by learning new techniques to help yourself and your clients to move beyond self-sabotage, doubt, procrastination, fear and overwhelm. You will gain a professional, sought-after, coaching qualification that can open up a vast array of coaching and career opportunities.
12 weeks to 1 year (you choose)
This Holistic Coaching Certificate can be done on a 121 basis or in a group setting, you choose!
If you are curious about gaining this Holistic Coaching Certificate, email email@example.com to request your complimentary call. During the call we can look at where you are, what you want to achieve and create a plan to help overcome any beliefs, thoughts or habits that stand in the way of your (or your client’s) success.