Find an Accredited Training Course
Displaying 26 - 27 of 27
Accredited Short Training Course - Equivalent Level 3
This practical and participative workshop is designed for those who have experience of mentoring colleagues in the workplace and who want to ensure that their practice is as effective as possible.
The workshop includes consideration of a range of mentoring models and concepts including psychodynamic perspectives and the solution focussed / brief therapy models.
Excellence in Coaching - New Programme starting Wednesday 7th September 2022. Whether you are starting out in coaching or already have lots of experience, this course delves deep into what a Coach is. We explore how to set yourself up in business as well as the theoretical and practical content to be successful. The course is engaging, interactive and informative very positive testimonials..
Accredited Intermediate Training Course - Equivalent Level 5
New programme starting 7th Sept 2022 - Book a Discovery Call!
This is an amazing opportunity for you to take your coaching skills to a completely different level. If you want to expand your repertoire and branch out into a new area then this is the course for you.
Over eight days, you will develop your coaching skills and discover a coaching niche that will work well for you.
To provide clients the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge related to coaching. Through coaching, people are encouraged to focus on their self-awareness and their ability to take responsibility for their learning and their life choices and decisions.
- Develop skills in using coaching techniques with their customers.
- Learn about behavioural change and develop techniques to influence the choices and decisions people make.
- Practise their coaching skills in small group conversations, with feedback and development. Clients will know how to deliver an incisive coaching conversation following a rigorous and comprehensive format.
- Grow their own business. Clients are encouraged to identify their niche and focus on developing an action plan around a new or existing business.
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning. Clients are encouraged to work on personal development plans so that they know where they want to take their learning next.
- Understand the difference between certification and accreditation and the importance of attaining both.