Introducing our special guest speaker, author of more than 50 books, Dr. Eric Maisel.
This masterclass is open for coaches and mentors who are trying to conceptualize what a successful coaching practice can look like.
During this 90-minute masterclass, you will be introduced to:
1. Why and how to blog for well-trafficked sites;
2. How strong branding leads to a range of products and services;
3. The power and importance of passive income; and
4. How “speaking up” in books, ebooks, and other public offerings help maintain your practice.
Watch the recording here:
Special Give-aways from Eric:
1. My free newsletter, which comes with a nice gift: https://ericmaisel.com/newsletter/
2. The creativity coaching trainings that start June 7: https://ericmaisel.com/trainings/creativity-coaching-trainings/
3. My free support group for coaches. For that one, they can drop me an email to email@example.com and I’ll put them in the group.
Eric Maisel is the author of 50+ books, among them the recent Inside Creativity Coaching, The Power of Daily Practice and Lighting the Way and the forthcoming Redesign Your Mind. His Psychology Today blog “Rethinking Mental Health” has had 3 million views and he also blogs for Thrive Global, Fine Art America, and the Good Men Project. Dr. Maisel founded the profession of creativity coaching, trains creativity coaches, leads workshops nationally and internationally, and maintains a worldwide creativity coaching practice.
All CPD and business building webinars count towards your CPD log, and if you need a log to capture your key learning, you can DOWNLOAD ONE HERE.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.