This unique series of IAPC&M capability-based CPD webinar discussions are for your benefit. This schedule of 11 calls (one per month during 2020) will provide you with a supportive tool to help you better prepare for your live assessment call, thus increasing your chance of success first time around.
Remember, your professional accreditation status is one of the key differentiators that clients look for, so don’t delay.
The eighth in this series discusses the importance of raising awareness around options. As with previous CPD webinars, panellists shared their personal experiences, tips, and questions, and discussed best practices, including what it means to create an exciting and dynamic brainstorm so the client achieves their desired list of options. You can watch the recording here:
Feedback continues to say that the content of these discussions are awesome, incredibly helpful, insightful and great reminders – no matter how experienced you are.
- If you missed the first discussion in this series on contracting, then visit HERE
- If you missed the second discussion in this series where we exploring trust, then visit HERE
- If you missed the third discussion in this series exploring the self in coaching, then visit HERE
- If you missed the forth discussion in this series exploring active listening skills, then visit HERE
- If you missed the fifth discussion in this series exploring powerful questions, then visit HERE
- If you missed the sixth discussion in this series on direct communication, then visit HERE
- If you missed the seventh discussion in this series on challenging feedback, then visit HERE
Find out more about our speakers here:
- David Monro-Jones, Executive Coach, IAPC&M Accredited Fellow Coach & Accredited Master Mentor –> https://coach-accreditation.services/view/coach-mentor-profile/entry/58/
- Dawn Ann Campbell, Health & Fitness Lifestyle Coach & Mentor, IAPC&M Accredited Fellow Coach & Accredited Master Mentor –> https://coach-accreditation.services/view/coach-mentor-profile/entry/100/
These CPD and business building webinars are a benefit to our accredited professional practitioners, and if you need a CPD log, please ask us for one HERE.
So, if you’re not yet accredited, then find out how you too can benefit by applying for your professional accreditation status now because increasingly accreditation is one of the key differentiators that clients look for! Apply for your professional status HERE!
THIS IS WHAT’S NEXT IN THIS COACHING SKILLS CPD SERIES:
Never miss an opportunity to learn again, make a note of these topics and dates in your diary now!