This unique series of IAPC&M capability-based CPD webinar discussions are for your benefit. This schedule of 11 calls (one per month during 2020) will provide you with a supportive tool to help you better prepare for your live assessment call, thus increasing your chance of success first time around.
Join Dawn and David as usual, with special guest, Hylton Gudmanz, and hear them discuss the 7th in this series topic – CHALLENGING FEEDBACK.
As with previous CPD webinars, panellists will share their own personal experiences as well as best practice.
We look forward to seeing you there. Please bring or send your questions for the panel.
Please register here:
Find out more about our speakers here:
- Hylton Gudmanz, Executive Coach, Business Resilience Specialist, IAPC&M Accredited Senior Coach –> https://coach-accreditation.services/view/coach-mentor-profile/entry/189/
- David Monro-Jones, Executive Coach, IAPC&M Accredited Fellow Coach & Accredited Master Mentor –> https://coach-accreditation.services/view/coach-mentor-profile/entry/58/
- Dawn Ann Campbell, Health & Fitness Lifestyle Coach & Mentor, IAPC&M Accredited Fellow Coach & Accredited Master Mentor –> https://coach-accreditation.services/view/coach-mentor-profile/entry/100/
- If you missed the first discussion in this series on contracting, then visit HERE
- If you missed the second discussion in this series where we exploring trust, then visit HERE
- If you missed the third discussion in this series exploring the self in coaching, then visit HERE
- If you missed the forth discussion in this series exploring active listening skills, then visit HERE
- If you missed the fifth discussion in this series on powerful questioning, then visit HERE
- If you missed the sixth discussion in this series on direct communication, then visit HERE
All CPD and business building webinars count towards your CPD log, and if you need a log to capture your key learning, you can DOWNLOAD HERE or contact rhea.VA@coach-accreditation.services.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit from attending; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.
If you’d like to find out more about the benefits and IAPC&M accreditation process, please contact us HERE now.