“May 4-10 is International Coaching Week — now in its 22nd year.
I created this week in 1999 to promote the then-fledgeling field of coaching, and it’s now celebrated worldwide, from the US to Nigeria, India, and the UK.”
For obvious reasons, 2020 will be a virtual event. Meaning this year is more important than ever since many of us are experiencing isolation during the current lockdown; it’s a great opportunity to connect and learn together. Consequently, the IAPC&M are making all their CPD and business building webinars freely available to all during the 4th – 8th May, so please feel free to share.
Introducing Special Guest Speaker Jerri Udelson who is going to discuss coaching through COVID-19 and beyond.
Who is your ICW webinar for?
This is for all coaches.
What will attendees learn:
- Why coaches are needed now more than ever to help people get through this global crisis
- Where the demand for coaching is coming from
- Who can afford to pay for coaching
- What coaches do now, and how they are perceived by the public, will determine who wants to do business with them post-pandemic
- How giving back and paying it forward will help you business your business
Someone on the call will receive a signed copy of Jerri’s book: Beyond the Sale — How to Create a Great Business and a Life You Love: Discover the Secrets to Success
Jerri loves helping entrepreneurs and professionals create great businesses and lives they love (See here for more info about Jerri.)
All ICW CPD and business building webinars count towards your CPD log.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit from attending; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.