“I attended Eric Maisel’s Bursting the mental Disorder Paradigm-what everyone should know on the 02/02/2022 (1 of 6 calls). I gained new insights, I never heard about before. I also learned a lot of new useful info. that I will be able to use in my coaching practice. I also felt validated in how I already support my clients on their journey to better mental health. Some of the info was quite shocking, and Eric having a therapeutic background, reassured me that what he shared with us came from a reputable source”. Teresa Mack, APC, Soul Guide Coaching
Introducing our special guest speaker on Busting the Mental Disorder Paradigm, American Psychotherapist & author of more than 50 books, Eric Maisel.
This masterclass is open for all life coaches, health coaches, mental wellness coaches, and all coaches curious about the current dominant (and flawed) mental disorder paradigm.
During this 75-minute masterclass, you will learn:
- How to understand the current mental disorder paradigm
- How to identify problems with the “diagnose and treat” paradigm
- How coaching differs from psychiatric interventions
- How coaching differs from psychotherapy
- How coaching is a solid place as a helping profession.
Watch recording here:
Eric Maisel is the author of 50+ books, among them the recent Inside Creativity Coaching, The Power of Daily Practice and Lighting the Way and the forthcoming Redesign Your Mind. His Psychology Today blog “Rethinking Mental Health” has had 3 million views and he also blogs for Thrive Global, Fine Art America, and the Good Men Project. Dr. Maisel founded the profession of creativity coaching, trains creativity coaches, leads workshops nationally and internationally, and maintains a worldwide creativity coaching practice.
You may also be interested in these webinar recordings of Eric Maisel:
- Everything You Need to Know About Coaching Creatives (Part 1) – CLICK HERE
- Everything You Need to Know About Coaching Creatives (Part 2) – CLICK HERE
- Kirism for Coaches – CLICK HERE
- Creating a Sustainable Coaching Business – CLICK HERE
Read Eric Maisel’s other blogs here:
- How Psychiatry Gaslights Women – CLICK HERE
All CPD and business building masterclasses count towards your CPD log, and if you need a log to capture your key learning, you can DOWNLOAD ONE HERE.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.