“Wow, thanks so much Adele! I just read your chapter last week, so it’s wonderful to see it come to life! Needed to hear this today”. Charlotte Keating
“A great presentation thanks Adele”. Desmond Howett
“Very nice model, Adele! Thank you for sharing this information and for putting in all the great work”! Iulia Dobre-Trifan
“Thank you! Great energy and valuable info”! Ioana Pielescu
Here is the 5th in our series of 7 unique CPD and business building webinars, where you can meet the IAPC&M magnificent 7 co-authors who wrote the acclaimed business coaching handbook How to Win & Keep Clients. This is a great opportunity to question the authors as they bring to life their chapters for your benefit.
On this webinar, you will meet IAPC&M Accredited Senior Coach, Social Worker, Mental Health Professional & Life Coach, Adele McCormack. She will talk about building a trusting relationship with your clients. You can watch the recording of her webinar here:
If you missed the previous webinars in this series, you can also watch them here:
- “4 Steps to Better Time Management” with Monique Daigneault
- “3 Fabulous Strategies to Create Your Dream Business” with Ruby McGuire
- “Your Pathway to Success” with Anna Stapleton
- “A Heart-Led Marketing Strategy” with Maria Hocking
You can also read the following book blogs of How to Win and Keep Clients here:
- What Industry Leaders are Saying About our Book
- 7 Tips on How to Win & Keep Clients
- Leaders are Readers
- Meet Olympian, Team GB, Silver Medallist, Leon Taylor
- (A+V) x T = Clients
- Allowing your Spirit to Guide you in Business
- How to Win the Mind Game
- A Pathway to Succeeding in Business and in Life
- A Heart-Led Marketing
- 5-Step Model to Creating A Dream Business
All CPD and business building webinars count towards your CPD log, and if you need a log to capture your key learning, you can DOWNLOAD HERE or contact rhea.VA@coach-accreditation.services.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit from attending; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.