Introducing our special guest speaker on Anxious Clients and What To Do To Help Them, American Psychotherapist & author of more than 50 books, Eric Maisel.
This masterclass is open to all coaches, as all coaching clients must deal with the anxiety that interferes with their ability to name their goals, work on their goals, and realize their dreams.
During this 45-minute masterclass, you will learn:
- Understanding the nature of anxiety as part of own warning system against danger;
- Exploring how anxiety is a natural and inevitable feature of life;
- Identifying simple anxiety management tools that you can share with clients;
- Learning how to use Redesign Your Mind techniques to help clients reduce anxiety; and
- Exploring how “helping with anxiety” fits every coaching agenda.
Watch the recording here:
Grab a copy of Eric’s presentation here!
Here’s what you missed so far:
Eric Maisel is the author of 50+ books, among them the recent Inside Creativity Coaching, The Power of Daily Practice and Lighting the Way and the forthcoming Redesign Your Mind. His Psychology Today blog “Rethinking Mental Health” has had 3 million views and he also blogs for Thrive Global, Fine Art America, and the Good Men Project. Dr. Maisel founded the profession of creativity coaching, trains creativity coaches, leads workshops nationally and internationally, and maintains a worldwide creativity coaching practice.
You may also be interested in these webinar recordings of Eric Maisel:
- Everything You Need to Know About Coaching Creatives (Part 1) – CLICK HERE
- Everything You Need to Know About Coaching Creatives (Part 2) – CLICK HERE
- Kirism for Coaches – CLICK HERE
- Creating a Sustainable Coaching Business – CLICK HERE
All CPD and business building masterclasses count towards your CPD log, and if you need a log to capture your key learning, you can DOWNLOAD ONE HERE.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone else you know will benefit; it’s freely available to all practitioners, not just IAPC&M accredited practitioners.
Any questions, please contact us HERE.