“Having achieved my Coaching Diploma, I felt Accreditation would be important on my professional journey and increase the quality of trust clients have in me as their coach. Dawn shared exactly the profound meaning Accreditation would have on me, and David never ceased to keep answering questions and help with self-doubts, all very encouraging. It is only with self-awareness and proof that we can grade our level of expertise as a professional. I strongly encourage coaches to proceed with Accreditation, it is the only way toward continuous progress and achievements. BIG thanks to Dawn for helping me feel relaxed while coaching her in the final assessment, and BIG thanks to David who accompanied me through the whole procedure”.
Latest Blog Posts
- Offer Valid Until the End of September
- Emotions Communicating Empathy and Compassion with John Parr (Here’s what you missed!)
- 5 Secrets to a Successful Booked-Out Business with Dawn McGruer, FRSA FCIM (Here’s what you missed!)
- Conscious Websites, Sustainable Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Find Out How IAPC&M Members Benefit