Thank you for your interest in membership with the International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring. You have two options to choose from:
To become accredited, simply apply now
1. Accredited Member: We are passionate about protecting everyone from non-accredited practitioners and training providers, so we only promote the highest possible standards of accredited coaches, mentors and coach/mentor training providers.
On successfully completing your accreditation application to join the International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring you will:
- be granted your logo and digital certificate.
- gain access to our accreditation area where you can create your on-line profile in our directory so that you can promote your services to the public
- receive our newsletter In Touch, and our Invenio magazine
- be able to view and download useful documents such as our Code of Professional Conduct and Complaints Procedure to use on your own website to demonstrate to your clients that you care about their well-being
- have access to other useful templates such as a CPD and coaching/mentoring logs
- receive priority notification of educational events that will help you develop your practice
- be offered discounted by our strategic partners such as supervision.
If you are an individual coach or mentor, then click here to find out more about professional accreditation.
If you are a training provider, please click here for more information. Training provider routes to accreditation
If you are a corporate with an in-house programme, please click here for more information. Training provider routes to accreditation
There is so much that we can achieve together and we invite you to join us in ensuring that ‘Through accreditation, together, we build trust in the coaching and mentoring profession for the benefit of everyone’. To find out more about why your accreditation status matters Click here
If you have any questions, please contact us. We don’t have an email culture, we prefer to talk with you about your requirements, so when we’ve received your enquiry, we’ll respond with an invite to meet you over a tea, coffee, or smoothie via Skype, Zoom, phone, or even face-to-face as necessary to deal with your query if that suits you too.