Pursuing your dream business can be intimidating, especially if think you lack the knowledge and skills to begin. But fret not and clear those mindset blocks of fear. In her chapter of the book How to Win and Keep Clients, coach and author Ruby McGuire shares a simple 5-step model on how you can create your dream business.
- Passion – Know your ‘why’ and ensure your skill set aligns with your business passion
- Dreamies – Understand who your ‘dreamie’ clients are, and how you can make an emotional connection with them
- Offer – Using information taken from passion and ‘dreamies’, create an offer that solves their problem (steps 1-3 create the ‘sweet spot’)
- Message – Now you have created the sweet spot, learn how to share your message
- Tribe – Connect with your tribe via various visibility platforms, i.e. blogging, podcasting, video, etc.
Meet Accredited Visibility Coach & Author, Ruby McGuire, in her interview with IAPC&M Director, Dawn Campbell:
Click here to register your interest in being one of the first to get your hands on an early-bird priced copy of How to Win & Keep Clients.
Read more about our upcoming book launch:
- What Industry Leaders are Saying About our Book
- 7 Tips on How to Win & Keep Clients
- Leaders are Readers
- Meet Olympian, Team GB, Silver Medallist, Leon Taylor
- (A+V) x T = Clients
- Allowing your Spirit to Guide you in Business
- How to Win the Mind Game
- A Pathway to Succeeding in Business and in Life
- A Heart-Led Marketing
Or watch and listen to guest interviewer Henry Johnstone interview the co-authors here: