This was one of the nicest webinars I’ve attended in months. Casual but very informative, thank you!– Willene Freddy
Wendy’s relaxed conversational approach to goal setting has taken the pressure off. Exactly for that reason just mentioned…we don’t have to know it all! – Eilis McIntyre
This free training webinar – “5 Mistakes That Can Stop You Achieving Your Goals ( and how to avoid them)” received great feedback from those who attended.
Participants loved Wendy’s easy presentation style and the many distinctions they learned about achieving goals from her book “Be Your Own Goals Coach”. These included
- Why turning around old failed goals is so vital for the success of new goals.
- The importance of setting SMART goals.
- Why asking “Why” is such an important question when setting goals.
- How to develop a Personal Success Strategy
- Trouble Shooting stuck goals.
“Be Your Own Goals Coach” is available on Amazon with a bonus downloadable chapter to help coaches use the principles with their clients.
Wendy also invites listeners to visit her website, Life Coaching Professionally where they can subscribe to her free Life Coaching Accelerators for valuable insider coaching tips.
Someone on the call will receive a signed copy of Wendy’s book!
Participants might be interested in this page on Wendy’s website as the subject came up during the webinar https://www.lifecoachingprofessionally.com/tips-on-writing-a-book.html, and this page will give you a summary of the tips from the book: https://www.lifecoachingprofessionally.com/goal-setting-secrets.html.
Also, please contact me email@example.com for the template mentioned throughout this webinar.
Watch the other webinars during the International Coaching Week:
- 3 Reasons Why Coaches Stay Broke Forever
- Write From Your Heart & Discover Your Author Voice
- Becoming an Infopreneur is More Important Than Ever!
- Coaching Through COVID-19 and Beyond
- The “Spirit” in Coaching – Becoming a Warrior of Light
- Masterful Coaching Secrets No One Tells You